Since 1998 I have been providing supervision for individuals working toward an advanced clinical social work license – LCSW. I am a Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners Approved LCSW Supervisor. I provide individual and group supervision. Groups are held Monday evenings 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm and Thursday afternoons over the lunch hour at my Fort Worth office. It is important to me to create a safe environment for members to share career goals, discuss clinical challenges, present ethical dilemmas as well as learn new skills. Each group is planned and structured around a different topic each month. Topics include:
- How to work with clients who struggle with the shame, anxiety and the inner critic.
- Treating trauma
- Crucial conversation strategies
- ADEP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy)
- IFS (Internal Family Systems)
- EFT (Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy)
- DSM-5 – Diagnostic skills
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- How to start a private practice.
- And many more…
$70.00 per 2-hour group session
$75.00 per 1-hour individual supervision session